It is our pleasure to acknowledge your educational achievements! This scholarship fund has been established in memory of one of our former pastors, The Reverend Frank Jones. Our mission is to provide financial assistance to active members of The Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church who seek to further their educational endeavors by attending a vocational school, technical school, or a two (2) or four (4) year accredited institution of higher learning.
- Be a member of The Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church for two (2) years prior to application deadline date of Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 12:00 noon. (Member number must be provided)
- Be involved in activities and/or ministries at The Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church.
- Be transitioning from high school to an accredited technical school, or a two (2) or four (4) year institution of higher learning in the upcoming Fall semester or quarter.
- Submit an official high school transcript or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) by application deadline;
- Submit a Biography “Tell Us About Yourself” (a typed doubled spaced brief biography)
- Essay Topic Vice-President Elect Kamala Harris said, “We live in a country of opportunities”. What does that mean to you? (Minimum 500 words typed doubled spaced). Helpful writing tips attached.